Monday, April 12, 2010

Cover Letter

Overlook Hospital

Summit, NJ 07091

(908) 522-2099

To Whom It May Concern:

I am interested in becoming a volunteer in your Pediatrics department over the summer. I intend on becoming a nurse in my future profession and believe this is a perfect opportunity to witness and gain experience in this particular field.

I am currently a student, undergoing a vigorous degree in Biology at Kean University and receiving my BSN at Seton Hall University by 2012. I have done plenty of volunteer work, especially working with children, in my past and this is a great opportunity to utilize and further-develop my caring, organizational, and social skills in a practical environment.

Attached is a copy of my resume, which I hope you do not hesitate to review further. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Andrea Neeranjan

Andrea Neeranjan


Possible writing samples:

- Nursing School (Masters) entry essay (long)

- Developing Patient Care Plan (short)

- Memos to Health Care Providers (short)

- Proposals for funding (long)

No comments:

Post a Comment